Men and women often face some troubles after enjoying sex, because contraception is not done, resulting in accidental pregnancy! To choose contraception for condoms, condoms are a simple and effective contraceptive. If used improperly, they can easily cause failure. Well, male What are the details of using condoms?
Use condoms to pay attention to what
1. If the condom is found to be split or slippery during use, it is still unsafe to replace the condom. You should stop sexual intercourse immediately and use a disinfectant to clean the genitals.
2, male condoms can only use water-based lubricant. Vaseline, liquid paraffin, face oil, cooking oil, etc. can all increase the brittleness of condoms in a short period of time and accelerate their rupture.
3, male condoms should not be used in advance when used, but should be erected on the glans penis erection down from the glans.
If it appears semen Into the vagina situation, immediately adopt emergency contraception.
5. Do not allow semen to escape when the condom is removed, and do not let the vaginal secretions outside the condom come into contact with the body. Each condom can only be used once. Used condoms should be put into plastic bags and thrown into the trash can.
6, male condom use precautions, condoms must be kept in a cool, dry and do not touch the acid, alkali, oil environment. If it becomes sticky and brittle after contact with the above conditions, it should not be used again even during the shelf life.
The benefits of using condoms
(1) Prevent STD (syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydial infection, rash, AIDS ), trichomoniasis and other mutual infections. The invention of the condom is to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and to prevent smegma. Cervical cancer Function) Contact with the cervix. The initial condom was an oily hemp sheath, fish bladder, lamb cecum and other animal membranes.
(2) There are no toxic and side effects of the drug, the contraceptive effect is good, and it works better when combined with other methods. Especially after the new marriage, the woman cesarean Postpartum , breast-feeding, long-term use of oral contraceptives, and suffering from various chronic disease At the time, condoms are the preferred method of contraception.
(3) Only apply when sexual intercourse, not easy to forget, disposable after use, convenient and hygienic.
(4) The condoms are mostly coated with silicone oil and other moisturizing substances, and do not feel dry when sexual intercourse. When encountering women with low vaginal secretions, contraceptive ointments may be added to increase the degree of smoothness.
(5) Yes Premature ejaculation Patients have treatment The role can overcome the oversensitive sensation and make the climax of the eroticism of the man come late. Older people often have sexual dysfunction. After the condom is used, there is a tourniquet function on the rubber band, which can prevent blood flow back from the erect penis and help maintain the state of penile erection.
(6) can overcome a small number of women on semen allergy reaction.
(7) can treat some of the woman's immune infertility. Women with this disease can produce an antibody in the body that kills sperm and cannot be pregnant. If condoms are used during sexual intercourse, the sperm cannot be in direct contact with the vagina and thus no longer stimulate the body to produce new antibodies. In this way, the original antibody titer in the blood can slowly decline. If you insist on using condoms, more than six months of antibodies can disappear. At this time, without condom intercourse, the woman can often conceive. (Reference website: 9939 Health Network)